What services do we provide as a wholesale printer?
We provide a cost effective means of delivering a product to market. Essentially, we enable sign retailers to provide their customers with goods and services that they do not currently produce in house. We offer services not provided by most other wholesale printers from digital routing to banner hemming and laminating. As a family operated company, we make customer service and quality control our main priorities. Since we are all digital, we offer our clients a fast turnaround usually within 24 hours with no setup fees or additional charges.
We market our services to:
- Sign retailers
- Media Buyers
- Graphics companies
- Promotional retailers
- Ad Agencies
- Clothing Manufacturers
- Packaging Designers
- Freelance Designers
Serving you, a member of the sign making, ad specialty and design industry!
We offer you a wide variety of professional equipment that will increase your capabilities.
- Wide Format Digital Inkjet Printing with no per-color fees, and no minimums.
- A Zund Digital Router capable of precise finishing
- Full stocked wide format dye-sublimation studio with presses for high quantity production runs.
- Laser Engraving/Etching with our Epilog Helix 60watt Laser.
- Direct to fabric wide format sublimation printer. Mutoh ValueJet 1628TD and an AIT 7300IJO Series Roll to Roll Rotary Heater
- Epson SureColor 30670 with MicroPiezo TFP Print Head and New Epson UltraChrome GS2 Ink
- Two Epson SureColor 50670’s with white ink and dual heads for high speed production.
- Epson SureColor F7070 Dye sublimation printer.
- Mimaki JFX 200 Flatbed Printer with white ink capabilities
- Mimaki JV400-160 SUV with high scratch resistant inks that require no lamination.